Thursday, July 27, 2017

I SAW A FANTASY IN MY WOODS !!!

I  SAW  A  FANTASY  IN  MY  WOODS !!

     As I was walking in the woods yesterday I saw a white stag who beckoned me to follow -- just like in fantasy stories. I could not believe it!!  How could a fantasy white stag be here in the real world?  But, I was about to follow anyway when I noticed that this deer had no antlers!  It was NOT a stag!   It was a doe, a female deer!  As soon as I noticed this, it changed into a young woman dressed in princess clothing who began to sing -- even better than Julie Andrews did in The Sound Of Music -- "doe, a deer, a female deer...!!  She then boldly proclaimed "Female deer now conduct people through the woods to their destiny just like stags have been doing!!".   

     Immediately after she said that, I saw her entry into the Mythosphere!!!


Forrest W. Schultz

July 27, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment