Saturday, June 19, 2010

WHY I DID NOT BECOME A HERO


Why I Did Not Become A Hero

 

 
A Nano-Story

 

 

 
By Forrest W. Schultz

 

 

 
Before I tell you this story, let me warn any writers or aspiring writers not to use it as a model for your stories. If you want to get them published, that is. There is only one point to this story, so I shall get right to it.

 

I love solving mysteries and love the thought of being a hero, but God told me I was to do no such thing. So, I immediately packed my bags and left town and never returned and I put the matter from my mind except for my decision now to write this to exhort you not to do something if God tells you not to.

 

Amen and Finis.

 

P.S. The "Nano-" in "Nano-Story" means very very small, as in Nanotechnology. It has no reference to NaNo – National Novel Writing Month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment