Saturday, June 19, 2010

WHY I DID NOT BECOME A HERO

Why I Did Not Become A Hero


 


 

A Nano-Story


 


 


 

By Forrest W. Schultz


 


 


 

Before I tell you this story, let me warn any writers or aspiring writers not to use it as a model for your stories. If you want to get them published, that is. There is only one point to this story, so I shall get right to it.


 

I love solving mysteries and love the thought of being a hero, but God told me I was to do no such thing. So, I immediately packed my bags and left town and never returned and I put the matter from my mind except for my decision now to write this to exhort you not to do something if God tells you not to.


 

Amen & Finis.


 

P.S. The "Nano-" in "Nano-Story" means very very small, as in Nanotechnology. It has no reference to NaNo – National Novel Writing Month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment