Monday, January 8, 2018

CYANORING 6

CYANORING  6


    A few minutes ago, while I was musing over the fact that I had not heard from The Cyanoring in a long time, I suddenly got that special tingling in my ring finger and I saw in front of me the Cyanoring version of a TV screen in which a newsman was reporting that a terrorist was planning to attack Atlanta.  And then, as always, when The Cyanoring asked me, I replied “YEAH, zap him!!”  Then, again, as usual, The Cyanoring grabbed him and threw him, BUT this time he did NOT drown the villain into that special dee-eee-eep river, but into the Chattahoochie!!  When I expressed my surprise, The Cyanoring replied, “Well, I heard of the Chattahoochie from an Alan Jackson song and thought I would try it out.  And guess what??!!  It is almost as good as that dee-eee-eep river I have been using!  Well, gotta run; you have a Happy New Year and Auf Widersehen!”


Forrest W. Schultz

Grantville, GA

January 2, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment